Ready to find out more?
Alliance of Chinese and European Business Schools
Already since 2013, Alliance of Chinese and European Business Schools (ACE), twenty universities and colleges are the founding members of the alliance, which is under the patronage of EFMD.
ACE will focus on academic excellence and the synergy between research and education in order to better prepare the next generation of executives. High-level representatives of the 20 schools finalised the ACE consortium agreement in parallel Deans’ forum discussions. Planned activities include the establishment of a joint programme under the ACE label, exchanges of professors and students, projects and research conferences and the development of international skills modules. The initiative is closely linked to EFMD activities, whilst the commitment to quality improvement is assured. Already in the first year, ACE will provide a symposium on research and will lay the foundations for the first batch of students for a joint programme.
ACE MISSION STATEMENT
As a consortium of business schools from China and European countries, ACE serves as a platform for the development of international business education cooperation. The consortium not only focuses on student exchange programs and joint-degree programs at both undergraduate and graduate levels, but also provides opportunities for joint research, sharing managerial expertise and fostering links among Member Schools
ACE Steering Committee (from 2020.09 for 2 years)
Prof. Metka Tekavčič (University of Ljubljana)
Tilen Balon (University of Ljubljana)
Prof. Zhao Hong (University of Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Prof. Per Cramer (University of Gothenburg)
Prof. Japhet Law (EFMD GN)
Prof. Jean Charron (ESSCA)
Prof. Ye Qiang (Harbin Institute of Technology)
Chairman of previous Committee
Prof. Zhang Qiusheng (Beijing Jiaotong University)
Prof. Andrea Sianesi (MIP Politecnico di Milano)
Programs and Training
Collaborative Degree program
- IMIM International Master in Industrial Management Since 2017
- GIMIM Global Master in Industrial management 4.0 Since 2018
- Doing Business in China for GEMOS _ Global Executive Master in Operations and Supply Chain Since 2017
- Master in Consumer Good Innovation and Marketing since 2017
- Yiwu Master Degree Program, singed in April 2019
- Master ACE Program
- Master iMSCPM
Study Tour / Summer School
- MIP Politecnico de Milano offers the study tour among ACE member schools: Doing Business in Italy
- Leeds University offers the Leeds International Summer School: students of MSc in Business Management can join, with a view to enabling students to fulfil part of the compulsory subject requirements through attaining at least 10 ECTS credits.
- Global Supply Chains and Logistics Institute with Rotterdam Management School in 2016
- RSM-SUFE Case Development Program
As a consortium of business schools from China and European countries, ACE serves as a platform for the development of international business education cooperation. This ACE Scholarship aims to strengthen student exchange and other degree and non-degree programs at both undergraduate and graduate levels between Europe and China.
1) Scholarship : The Scholarship provides one student an allowance of 1000 Euro which covers part of living and travel expenses associated with the program.
2) Number of Scholarships: 2 for every ACE member school per year.
3) Applications Deadline: The application deadline is September 30 each year.
4) Scholarship Report: report of this activity need to be compiled by May of next year. Students need to provide Activity summary with pictures or videos to ACE secretary.
Sunday 30 August 2020
14:45 – 15:00
15:00 – 15:15
15:15 – 16:00
ACE Financial Matters
Status of membership payment and actions taken / to be taken
Account open in EFMD (10% admin fee)
New membership application
ACE Scholarship Proposal
16:00 – 18:00
EU-China Research Cooperation: Possibilities & Opportunities
- Per Cramer, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
18:00 – 19:00
19:00 – 21:00
EU- China Education Cooperation: Possibilities & Opportunities
- Qiusheng Zhang, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
21:00 - 21:30
New Steering Committee