ESSCA School of Management
Founded in 1909 in France, ESSCA School of Management provides business and management education to young people and adults respecting its core values: competency, humanism, solidarity, responsibility and creativity. The school is a triple crown business school, accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
ESSCA School of Management offers a wide portfolio of programmes and degrees in management. The main diplomas provided by ESSCA are :
- the 5-year “Grande École” programme (its pioneering programme): highly regarded in France, the “Grande École” title is designated to the top schools in fields such as management and engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in international management, whose objective is to train, in a 3 year programme of study, operational middle managers who possess international cultural understanding and a solid command of tools and methods in contemporary management
- Masters of Science.
Welcoming each year more than 6 000 students and trainees, the school deploys its activity on 8 campuses including 6 in France (Paris, Angers, Cholet, Lyon, Bordeaux, Aix-en-Provence) and 2 abroad (Shanghai, Budapest).
ESSCA’s international curriculum can boast of an international partner network of over 279 institutions in more than 55 countries.
Key figures :
- 8 Campuses
- 6 000 full- and part-time students
- 136 full-time faculty
- 413 adjunct and part-time faculty or international experts
- 279 partner universities in 55 countries
- 3 Institutes : EU-ASIA Institute, Institute Marketing Digital and Institute for Advanced Pedagogy
- 2 500 corporate partners
- 14 500 alumni worldwide