Business School Impact System
The first comprehensive impact assessment tool for business schools
Discover schools’ testimonials
BSIS LABELLED SCHOOLS INCLUDE
Demonstrate your impact to the internal and external stakeholders with this innovative impact assessment tool!
BSIS provides a tailor-made information and data collection system for monitoring your impact.
BSIS constitutes a compelling negotiation tool that can be used externally to demonstrate to the regional authorities and other stakeholders how your school's activities benefit them.
BSIS offers a powerful communication tool to influence your students, strategic partners and the media.
BSIS increases the awareness inside your business school regarding the significance of impact.
BSIS gives your teams a better image of their job, of what they are doing and why they are doing it.
BSIS encourages an ongoing improvement of your impact thanks to the BSIS experts’ recommendations and the impact assessment process.
Ready to find out more?
- Both direct (the budget) and indirect (cost of living expenditures by students and participants).
- Quantifiable statistical data regarding money spent in the region by the school, by its employees, by its students, by visiting professors and by all those people who come to the campus in relation with the School’s activities.
- Student admissions flow into the School’s degree programmes from the region, from the country at large and from abroad.
- Student flows into the job market within the region, within the country at large and into companies abroad.
- Managerial impact in the region of the school’s executive education programmes.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IMPACT
- Impact on the economic development of the region: new business creation, services to established companies.
- Students as valuable resources for the local economy during their studies (internships, special missions in the home country and abroad, apprenticeships).
- Impact upon the managerial community within the region through the intellectual output of the school’s faculty: publications, chairs, dissemination of new ideas and new managerial methods.
- Contribution to the cultural life of the community at large through conferences, public lectures, etc.
IMPACT WITHIN REGIONAL ECOSYSTEM
- Involvement of the faculty and students in public life within the community.
- Integration of the school into the regional ecosystem of higher educational institutions, professional associations, public bodies and local authorities.
- Existence of explicit policies in the area of CSR, sustainable development etc.
- Integration of these concerns in teaching, research and management of the school.
- Concern for diversity and equal access within all the school’s activities.
- Nature of the school’s local, national and international image.
- Contribution of the school to the image of the impact zone.
- Enduring Positive Impact: Three Schools Renew BSIS Label
- Unleashing societal and image impact: A glimpse into Kozminski University’s journey through BSIS Reassessment
- BSIS: Revealing the impact of Poznań University of Economics and Business on its ecosystem
- Poznan University of Economics and Business joins the BSIS community
- Towards impact culture: Three schools renew BSIS label
- The broader impact of research – beyond its citation index
- BSIS – measuring and communicating the institution’s impact for over ten years
"*" indicates required fields