Ready to find out more?
Recording for of the Business School Impact System (BSIS) webinar 'Assessing the impact of research in business schools' are now available.
Register and get access to the following sessions:
- Why the impact of research is a key issue for business schools today - Eric Cornuel, President EFMD Global, Michel Kalika, Director BSIS.
- Nottingham Business School Research Impact - Baback Yazdani, Executive Dean.
- Types of research, research dimensions, research evaluation for accreditations - Debra Leighton, Senior Advisor, BSIS.
- Assessing research impact at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), Yuan Ding, Dean and Director.
- The impact of research in the context of FNEGE journal rankings, Jerome Caby, Executive Officer FNEGE.
- Ways of measuring the impact of research - Michel Kalika, Director BSIS.
- Assessing research impact at SDA Bocconi - Manuela Brusoni, Director of Quality, Accreditation and Benchmarking, SDA Bocconi.
- Planning to improve the assessment of research impact - Debra Leighton, Senior Advisor BSIS.
- The impact of research: the choice of IAE Sorbonne - Eric Lamarque, Director IAE Paris Sorbonne Business School.
- Emeralds Impact Services - Steve Lodge, Emerald Publishing UK.
The recordings are available for 225€ for EFMD members/ 375 € for non-members +7.7%VAT for Switzerland.