EFMD GN Deans Across Frontiers
The assessment and mentoring system for business schools
EDAF distinguishes between two developmental journeys. Choose one, set your goals and frame your strategy.
Progress in strategic goals and continuous improvement
• EDAF Certificate
• Affiliated membership for three years
• Integration into the EFMD community
Bridging the Gap
Accelerator towards an international accreditation
• EDAF Certificate
• 50% discount on institutional/programme accreditation
• A complimentary seat at an accreditation seminar
Discover Schools' testimonials
EDAF SCHOOLS INCLUDE
Detailed advisory report as the starting point for the mentoring process
Access to highly experienced pool of advisors/mentors and best practice of the EFMD community.
Systematic approach to mentoring overseen by the EDAF Committee for quality assurance and progress tracking.
Mentoring as a leverage to meet international business education standards and enhance continuous improvement.
Ready to find out more?
The EDAF systems helps you achieve your objectives through improving a wide range of quality dimensions.
MANAGEMENT & RESOURCES
Including strategic positioning, management structures and processes, people, infrastructure and facilities, financial management systems.
Including research, pedagogy, consultancy and output quality.
STUDENTS AND GRADUATESIncluding entry requirements, intake quality, graduates' quality and jobs.
Including corporate and international partners, executive education, community and marketing.
Including qualifications, recruitment, development, faculty management issues and corporate links.
Including portfolio, curricula, assessment methods and quality of teaching.
- Designing the MBA journey
- AIMA’s Case Writing Competition & Conference 2021
- Extended submission deadline: 2021 IEEE TEMS International Conference on Technology and Entrepreneurship (ICTE)
- ABIS “Exploring sustainable futures with serious gaming” event – March 23
- Responsible Doctoral Programmes for a Responsible Future
- Rediscovering the physical workspace
- Education – a strategic sector also interesting to emerging countries