School of Business, Economics and Law , University of Gothenburg, a founding member of the Alliance, hosted the ACE 2019 Deans Meeting in Gothenburg Sweden on 2nd-4th June 2019. Deans and senior representatives from 16 schools attended this meeting chaired by Prof Qiusheng Zhang, ACE Steering Committee Chairman.
Prof. Per Cremer, Dean of School of Business, Economics and Law gave welcome speech, he gave an introduction on school’s developments and the history of Gothenburg, and welcomed everyone to Gothenburg. A wide range of important issues were discussed during the meeting, including the ACE financial management, ACE membership, ACE website and promotion, ACE Summer School and research funding opportunities in China and in Europe. Deans and representatives reviewed ongoing activities and explored internal governance, cross-school research collaboration, joint academic program, brand identity and future direction. They also agreed to pursue joint projects and set new priorities. Dean of School of Management, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) proposed to host the 2020 ACE Deans’ Meeting in China.
- Beijing Jiaotong University
- University of Gothenburg
- Northwestern Polutechnical University
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Xiamen University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- University of Ljubljana
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
- University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Leeds University
- Antwerp Management School
- National Tsing Hua University