Ready to find out more?
EOCCS Certification Board
The EOCCS Certification Board is composed of academic and corporate representatives of high profile organisations that are stakeholders in the quality improvement of management education. It evaluates the Review Panel Reports on online courses that are being put forward for certification, and based on recommendations made in the reports, makes the final decision to confer EOCCS certification upon those business and management online courses that have demonstrated excellence at an international level. The Certification Board normally meets four times a year.
International Academic Members:
- Nick Barniville, Director, EdTech Lab (and former Associate Dean, DegreePrograms), ESMT Berlin, Germany
- Federico Frattini, Dean, POLIMI Graduate School of Management, Italy
- Ginny Gibson, Former Deputy Dean & Director of Research, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Casilda Guell, Dean, OBS Business School, Spain
- PD Jose, Chairperson, Strategy, Professor In-Charge, New Campuse, IIM Bangalore, India
- Karine Le Joly, Director of Digital Learning Strategy and Innovation, HEC Paris, France
- Catherine Pereira Villa, Associate Professor and Dean, International School of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Universidad de La Sabana, Colombia
- Rebecca Taylor, Pro Vice-Chancellor and CEO (Malaysia), University of Southampton, UK, Chairperson of the EOCCS Certification Board
International Corporate Members:
- Tyra Malzy, Global LeadDiversity, Inclusion & Culture & EMEA Talent Director, JLL, France
- Eric Cornuel, President, EFMD
- Alfons Sauquet, Director Quality Services & EQUIS, EFMD Global