Leading with impact: oneself, others and successful programmes
The Executive Academy is an empowering development programme for senior teaching & learning professionals,
enabling you to further develop your leadership competencies and effectiveness.
- Personal development
- Capstone project development and its practical implementation
- Effectivity and performance enhancement of particular executive roles
- Associate/Assistant deans of teaching & learning
- Department chairs
- Programme directors
- Senior programme managers
- Corporate talent managers (upon previous agreement)
- Completion and submission of the application form
- Assessment of the application by the EA Director
- 30-minute virtual interview with the EA Director
- Approval for enrollment from the EA Steering Committee
Three GEOGRAPHICAL STREAMS
21-25 February 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
EXECUTIVE ACADEMY ALUMNI
Meet your own specific learning objectives
Build capacity for sustained professional and personal improvement
Assume more strategic responsibility
Keep in touch and strengthen your connections with like-minded peers through alumni network
Ready to find out more?
The Executive Academy combines techniques of observer calibration, conceptual analysis, facilitation and one-on-one coaching with feedback.
The learning and development journey consists of three main modules:
- Individual preparation, including project work, and mandatory & recommended readings combined with self-evaluation tests (20 hours est.)
- A full week of face-to-face training
- Capstone activity & feed-forward session with hands-on project supervision and coaching (20 hours est.)
You will go through a self-discovery process to better understand your strengths and limitations, benchmarking your self-knowledge against self-leadership. Supported by 360° assessment.
You will discover different ways of motivating and influencing staff, superiors and colleagues. You will learn how to maintain motivation in the people around you and how you can transform reservation into a source of creativity as well as convert demanding stakeholders into committed ones.
Leading successful programmes
You will explore how to advance a strategy-driven programme design and review process and how to manage different performance layers. You will learn how to interlink stakeholder expectations and satisfaction with impact and relevance agendas as well as how to capture opportunities related to disruptive innovation.
Upon successful completion of Modules 1-3, you will receive the Executive Academy Certificate issued by EFMD Global Network, which is a leading qualification for Teaching & Learning professionals globally.
As an alumnus of the Executive Academy, you are cordially invited to join the EA Alumni Association to take advantage of networking activities helping you to stay connected and informed about new developments relevant for your professional role. You will also get an opportunity to contribute to future editions of the Executive Academy and other activities within the EFMD Global Network.
- Why we need gamification in digital age management education
- Redefining failure: Teaching digital age skills with gamification
- Redesigning internationalisation strategies for business schools
- Keeping learners SAFE online
- Business school staff & faculty development: Learning & networking opportunities in the post-pandemic world
- Reflections on the state of the career services industry in a post-COVID marketplace
- Positioning Business Schools in the Emerging Digital Ecosystem: Leading Transformation Part Two